Investment Capital Advisors

LLC (ICA Managed Accounts)

Fund Investment Objectives

ICA strategy is a combination of a sophisticated Automated Risk Management Model (represent 50% of the strategy), Automated Trade Management Model (represent 25% of the strategy), and High Probability Mechanical Trading System (represent 25% of the strategy). In addition to our Automated Market Risk Management, we manage operational risk with our "two-boss" matrix management organization structure which represents a solution for team-based discipline trading. The Trading system is a combination of 2 simple patterns drawn on the daily chart. We play swings targeting 100 - 200 pips each, scaling out when market goes against us and pyramiding when market goes in our favor.