* Aims to achieve capital appreciation by taking long and short positions primarily in UK equities outside the FTSE 100 index.
* Complements top down and bottom up analysis with the aim of delivering consistent returns.
* It takes account of and responds to changes in the business cycle.
* Fundamental bottom up stock analysis by the wider Old Mutual UK Mid & Small Cap investment team is used to generate long and short ideas.
* Ashton Bradbury takes responsibility for establishing and dynamically managing selected long and short positions.
AUM reflects the aggregate of the various share classes and is denominated in GBP.